A 24-hour laboratory express service was organized in the hospital for well-timed diagnosis. This is necessary for comprehensive examination and diagnosis of the patient as soon as possible.
The laboratory of the Center has all the necessary licenses and is equipped with the latest high-tech equipment of famous world manufacturers (Sysmex, Roche), which allows it to meet European standards and requirements for laboratory diagnostics.
The Center's laboratory carries out a wide range of studies:
- general clinical studies;
- biochemical studies;
- bacteriological studies;
- serological studies;
- immunological studies of blood (ELISA);
- allergy diagnostics (food, household, pollen, medicinal allergens);
- hormone research;
An appointment booking (on weekdays from 10 AM to 2 PM):
- CT +7 (812) 506-06-06, ext. #1302
- MRI +7 (812) 506-06-06, ext. #1304
- X-ray +7 (812) 506-06-06, ext. #1298
The department of radiation studies operates around the clock. The department performs the full range of diagnostic radiation studies in children of any age.
- computed tomography (CT);
- magnetic resonance imaging (MRI);
- radiography (only on modern digital devices)
- X-ray examinations of any degree of complexity, including orthopantomography, all types of X-ray examinations (radioscopy of the esophagus, stomach, colon, ERCP, PTHC, HSG, all types of urological studies);
- Computed tomography;
- CT angiography of cerebral, neck, thoracic and abdominal vessels;
- Magnetic resonance imaging
If there is a presence of indications, all studies (CT and MRI) are carried out with intravenous administration of contrast drugs.
Ultrasound examination of internal organs and superficial organs and structures:
- Ultrasound of abdominal organs;
- Urogenital ultrasound;
- Ultrasound of superficial organs;
- Joint ultrasound;
- Duplex/Triplex Vascular Examination;
- Ultrasound of the heart;
- Brain ultrasound and cervical and lumbosacral spine (children up to 6 months);
- diagnosis of cardiovascular pathologies;
- diagnosis of bronchopulmonary diseases;
- diagnosis of diseases of the nervous system
- Electroencephalography (EEG);
- EEG monitoring with daytime sleep recording;
- Dopplerography for children over 4 years of age;
- Electromyography (EMG), including using needle electrodes
- Electrocardiography (ECG);
- Electrocardiography (ECG) with exercise, children over 5 years of age;
- Daily ECG monitoring, including multi-day monitoring;
- Daily BP monitoring, children over 7 years;
- ECG stress (treadmill test) children over 7 years of age;
- Cardiorhythmography for children over 5 years of age;
Pulmonology (external respiration function):
- Spirometry, children over 5 years of age;
- Impulse oscillometry, children older than 3 years;
- Body plethysmography, children over 7 years old;
- Study of the diffusivity of the lungs, children over 7 years of age
Specialists of Children's City Multidisciplinary Clinical Health Care Center of High Medical Technologies named after K. A. Rauchfus work on modern endovideosystems with flexible endoscopes adapted to them, the diameter of which (3-7 mm) allows for research for children starting from infancy.
To clarify the nature of the disease, a biopsy can be performed during any endoscopic examination (taking small fragments of the mucosa for examination under a microscope), which is completely painless and safe for the child.
Studies are carried out both under local anesthesia and under general anesthesia. Results are recorded on digital media (video or photo).
- Video Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD);
- Video colonoscopy;
- Video bronchoscopy;
- Argon plasma coagulation (APC) to stop bleeding and treat metaplasia in Barrett's esophagus;
- Foreign Body Removal;
- Short-term measurement of intragastric acidity (Gastroscan-5 device);
- Daily pH-metry (with Gastroscan-24 device);
- Respiratory test as additional diagnosis of helicobacter infection (EGD).