The Otolaryngological department specializes in the treatment of a wide range of ENT diseases - from chronic ear infections to problems with hearing impairment, speech, or swallowing.
Modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of otolaryngological diseases are used at the department.
The department provides the full range of emergency and emergency care, planned surgical and conservative treatment for children with ENT diseases.
If the child is worse of hearing, he has regular nosebleeds, a feeling of a foreign body in his throat, sputum with bloody embossments or other symptoms of ENT diseases, please, make an appointment with an ENT doctor.
- sickness of the throat (tonsillitis; angina, pharyngitis, laryngitis, etc.);
- nasal diseases (sinusitis, frontitis, sinusitis, ethmoiditis, sphenoiditis, vasomotor, allergic rhinitis);
- ear diseases (acute and chronic otitis media);
- acute and chronic sensorineural hearing loss and deafness
- endoscopic examination of ENT organs, including under anesthesia;
- audiometry (tone, threshold, above threshold);
- microbiological and virological examination of separated ENT organs;
- ultrasound examination;
- X-ray examination;
- computed tomography;
- soft tissue MRI
- blowing and catheterization of Eustachian tube;
- washing of the lacunae of the palatine tonsils;
- infusion into the nasopharynx of medications;
- sinus irrigation by the Proetz procedure (a neti pot);
- nasal mucus suction by Sonderman;
- removal of sulfur plugs;
- washing of auditory meatus;
- lubrication of back of the pharynx;