The Rehabilitation Centre of of St. Petersburg Children’s municipal multi-specialty clinical center of high medical technology named after K.A. Rauhfus is a comprehensive therapeutic program for children aged 3 to 18 years with diseases and consequences of diseases of the central, peripheral nervous system and musculoskeletal system.
- cerebral palsy;
- consequences of cerebral circulation disorder;
- CNS residual and organic pathology;
- consequences of injuries and surgical treatment;
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- Lokomat (robotic rehabilitation complex for recovery and development of walking skills with biofeedback);
- biological feedback devices: musculoskeletal; ValedoMotion - a system of rehabilitation and functional assessment of the spine; biofeedback devices for speech therapy correction as well as psychophysiological regulation.
- a translingual neurostimulation apparatus BrainPort;
- interactive virtual reality system with biofeedback devices (Nirvana);
- complex for diagnosis and cardiac rehabilitation;
- arthromotes, vibration platform, simulators for fine motor skills;
- physical therapy, massage, physical therapy exercise;
- reflexotherapy (including acupuncture);
- heat treatment, water treatment