Diagnose and treat acute diseases are carried out (pneumonia, acute bronchitis, recurrent bronchitis), chronic non-specific lung diseases (chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, obliterating bronchiolitis, bronchopulmonary dysplasia, bronchiectasis), genetically determined diseases (Kartagener syndrome, etc.), as well as psychosomatic disorders manifested by respiratory symptoms. Children with suspected respiratory malformations are examined (there is a possibility of further surgical treatment of the detected pathology by thoracic surgeons of the hospital).
The hospital is equipped with the only study room in the city of External Respiratory Functions, where it is possible to fully evaluate and dynamically monitor the work of the respiratory organs in children.
In the department of radiation diagnostics, computed tomography is performed with the possibility of vascular contrast and three-dimensional reconstruction of the study results, as well as magnetic resonance examination of respiratory organs.
The bronchological room of the department is equipped with a large fleet of rigid and fiber bronchoscopes for conducting procedures in children of different age groups (from 0 and older). A closed cycle of automatic sterilization and storage of endoscopic equipment is used, which provides complete infectious safety during procedures.
In the department, patients with acute and recurrent respiratory diseases are rehabilitated by physiotherapists, masseurs (including kinesiotherapy on specially equipped massage tables for patients with diseases accompanied by bronchial hypersecretion) and physical therapists.
- acute bronchitis;
- recurrent bronchitis;
- chronic bronchitis;
- bronchial asthma;
- obliterative bronchiolitis;
- bronchopulmonary dysplasia;
- Kartagener syndrome;
- sleep breathing disorders;
- psychosomatic disorders manifested by respiratory symptoms;
- isolated lung diseases;
- neuroendocrine hyperplasia;
- malformations of respiratory organs with the possibility of further surgical treatment of the detected pathology by thoracic surgeons of the hospital
- determination of functional activity of bronchial atrial epithelium using television morphometry;
- cytological examination of bronchoalveolar lavage fluid;
- pathomorphological examination of lung biopsy material;
- comprehensive functional examination of external respiration;
- studies of respiratory muscle function;
- loading tests for external respiration function examination;
- impulse oscillometry in calm breathing;
- radiography of thoracic organs;
- multispiral computed tomography;
- magnetic resonance imaging
- nebulizer therapy;
- respiratory rehabilitation;
- physical therapy;
- kinesiotherapy on specially equipped massage tables for patients with diseases accompanied by bronchial hypersecretion